Monday, January 13, 2020

ITC Workshop

With the 5th and 6th grade students we have carried out a workshop on access to the eTwinning platform. The pupils have learned how to intervene in the forum answering the question:


What's your favourite device? A laptop, a desktop, a tablet or a mobile phone? Why?

Below you can read their first contributions:
  • "My favorite device is the mobile phone because it makes my life easier to measure my glucose and I can watch videos, play games and do many more things with it".
  • "My favorite device is the tablet because it is more comfortable to see that the mobile".
  • "I love my  mobile phone because there make the life easier, there are more possibilities to contact from messaging apps, I have more access to social networks and at the same time there is more availability at the hour of download apps, games..."
  • Irene tells us what her favorite device is in this video:

5º A
6º C
 5º B

No comments:

Post a Comment